We’re always happy to hear from talented individuals interested in joining our team! Open positions are listed below.
Position: Game Tester
Drinkbox Studios is looking to hire a game tester to help support the development of a new, unannounced game project.
The successful applicant will work on-site at Drinkbox’s main office in downtown Toronto. Responsibilities will include:
- Testing all aspects of the game on multiple target platforms.
- Working with bug tracking software (bugzilla) to create and help manage bug reports.
- Working through and updating test checklist spreadsheets and other testing-related documentation.
- Communicating with team members in other departments.
- Passion for games. Tester must be able to complete games on high-difficulty modes.
- Strong analytical skills. Programming experience a definite plus.
- Strong written and oral communication skills. Ability to communicate clearly and concisely.
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced team environment.
- Prior game testing / QA experience a plus.
Submit resume, cover letter + links to any relevant past projects to firstname.lastname@example.org