We’re always happy to hear from talented individuals interested in joining our team! Open positions are listed below.
Bookkeeper / Office Manager
Drinkbox Studios is currently seeking a Bookkeeper & Office Manager to help with a wide variety of tasks. This position is located in downtown Toronto near Queen/Bathurst. Salary based upon experience ($40,000 – $60,000). Position will be a 3 month contract with the possibility to become full-time.
Job Role Includes:
– Bookkeeping and maintenance of basic financials
– Handle invoices and billing
– Assist with Tax Filings (Corporate taxes, HST, Tax credit applications, etc.)
– Assist with preparation of government grant applications & follow-up reports
– General office inventory, supplies and maintenance
– HR assistance, including vacation tracking, personal day tracking, timesheets, employee benefits
– Hiring Logistics assistance (job postings, screening, interview setup, follow-ups)
– General assistance with marketing & production coordination
– Excellent communication skills and leadership skills
– University/College Degree in Office Administration, Accounting or related program(s)
– Experience working in accounting, accounts receivable/payable, bookkeeping, cash reconciliation
– Excellent Microsoft Office skills and proficient in Quickbooks and other accounting programs
– Ability to work independently and perform strongly in different roles
If this sounds like a role you are qualified for and interested in, send us an email and tell us in 8 sentences or less 1) why you’re interested in this position and 2) what unique contributions you can make to the Drinkbox Studios team.
Please submit applications & inquiries to email@example.com