We’re always happy to hear from talented individuals interested in joining our team! Open positions are listed below.
Position: Senior Designer
We’re looking to add a new Senior Designer to the DrinkBox team!
As a senior member of the design team, the successful candidate will be expected to make a strong hands-on contribution to game system and level design on future DrinkBox titles. In addition, the candidate will be expected to work cooperatively with team members from other departments to help ensure future DrinkBox titles are completed on budget and to a high level of quality.
- Proven success designing compelling gameplay systems and levels/scenarios on previous projects
- Positive, cooperative attitude and demonstrated ability to lead and organize others on a team
- Strong organizational skills: ability to keep track of details as well as the big picture while multitasking
- A good understanding of pacing, intensity and difficulty patterns in games
- Ability to conceptualize, analyze and implement game ideas using a mix of tools and technology
- Willingness to work full-time, on-site at DrinkBox Studios’ offices in Toronto, Canada
- A passion for gaming and a strong interest in pushing the industry forward creatively
- Past personal game projects strongly appreciated
Submit resume, cover letter + links to any relevant past projects to email@example.com